Friday, July 31, 2015

Foxbean Fitboobs Sanira ~ Review

Review

 

After my big boob loving husband Crow Mistwalker insisted on buying me these new boobs by Foxbean, I had to a review on them for you, our Busted readers.


Although I do not normally wear the larger style of boobs, these fitmesh breasts blew me away. The quality of the build is awesome, they fit beautifully and I have worn them with my Maitreya Lara Body and seen them on Shayna Korobase (Busted August Issue) worn with the Slink Physique mesh body, and they are a perfect blend to both bodies. I was impressed how the skin was not stretched and distorted like some of the other large brands suffer from and the clothes appliers sit wonderfully on the boobs, keeping a lovely crisp look. The hud is lightweight and simple and they come with separate nipples, though I have not played with those yet (laughs that sounds bad but you know what I mean). 

Overall for those ladies that like a lot of umph! in the breast department, I would highly recommend these boobs, but try for yourself, there is a demo available at Foxbeans mainstore.




These photos are completely unedited and taken in windlight CalWL

Rachel wearing the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body with Foxbean fitmeshBreasts


1 comment: