Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Maitreya Mesh Body

Be and I have bought the new Maitreya Mesh body and we are both very pleased with it.

We both feel like we can finally retire our wowmehs.

A great fit for slink hands and feet, though it does come with its own.

Glam Affair skin tones in the hud already and there is already an Omega kit out for it.

(you can get your omega kits from my store or the Busted HQ)



 These pics are unedited. Be is wearing just the body with the slink hands and feet, I am wearing the body with my Sinful Needs Boobs which are a nice fit on the body and give me those few extra inches i like. I have the hands on that come with the body, but my slink feet as their feet do not work with rigged slink shoes. I tried one pair of unrigged and they didnt fit so it might be a case of trial and error with styles, but since my slinks are a perfect fit its not a problem.

 

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/178/175/23

 

Hope this is useful information for everyone.

 

Love Rachel XX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment